Ever notice how some people have oodles of really cool stuff on their desk? Elaine, a Senior Designer on our Brand Communications team, is one of those people. Here’s a snapshot and a few words from our “print-cess.”
1. Exchange mug, a memento from the Exchange store brand opening in Oklahoma City last week.
2. Jerry, our beloved mascot from French Paper Company. “Today, he’s sporting an army mask in support of the work we’re doing for the Exchange. He’s a stylish man who likes to change up his look. Paper reps have to look sharp at all times.”
3. “Print-cess“ clipping from a fashion mag she found years ago. “It describes me to a ‘T.’ I love patterns and prints! The more colorful and fun, the better.”
4. Watercolor bird print from a local artist Yumi Yumi—artwork from a fellow CCAD alum. “I love her work. I have her prints hanging in my living room at home.”
5. Postcard from Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams. “My favorite ice cream in the world is Jeni’s pistachio and honey. I want some right now, actually….”
And here’s a little about the lady behind this desk…